Sign in to follow this  
BiLLY

[UPDATE] Trade on ALTS markets using CRYPTO-PHP

Hi ! 

I'm very excited to announce that CRYPTO-PHP is now supporting ALTS markets  :) 

To all current user, please do a CTRL+F5 on your interface.

The following markets are now available for trading:

Binance: BTC,ETH,BNB,USDT

Bittrex: BTC,ETH,USD,USDT

This will include some major change on CRYPTO-PHP , see the following:

(Please note that I used a little amount to test all features on my "dev bot"t, but of course it will work with a larger amount)

- Main & secondary balances

balances.png

Main Balance : 
Your Main Balance is in Bitcoin (BTC) , everything on your wallet is converted to BTC and added to your main balance. 
The Main Balance is visible on all pages and on your homepage in the BALANCES (BTC & ALTS MARKETS) block 

Secondary Balances : 
Secondary balances are the balances on different markets, so you can see your profits / losses on different markets in addition to the main balance. 
Secondary balances include the amount of base pair + all open orders linked to that pair. 
Secondary balances are visible from your home page in the BALANCES (BTC & ALTS MARKETS) block. 
Example of secondary balance: 
- The first balance (BTC) include all the orders on the market BTC (ex: BTC-LTC, BTC-WAVES, ...) + all your BTC available on your wallet (unlike the main balance which is also in BTC, this secondary balance does not include others markets) 
- The second balance (ETH) include all the orders on the ETH market (ex: ETH-LTC, ETH-WAVES, ...) + all your ETH available on your wallet 

Reference amount:

Insert a reference amount for each markets to see your profit/loss on your balances.
It's also possible to update theses amounts by clicking on the update icon in the BALANCES (BTC & ALTS MARKETS) block on your home page .

- Easy ALTS trading using Mining Hamster and Crypto Quality Signals :

alts.png

- Amount for each markets on your configuration page (removed minimum and maximum) :

amount.png

- Easy FIAT and BASE MARKET value on tables (trade history, open orders, trailing , ...) :

trade.png

- Save BNB function for BINANCE:

bnb.png

- Manual: Select your market to place your order:

manual_place.png

- Manual: Easy Exchange between base pairs :

base_market.png

- Manual: New trailing box :

manual_tr.png

Brand new  step by step tutorial with introduction and updated tooltips: 

tuto.png

I updated the interface to be easier than ever, for this, I removed the following page:

- Lab

- /Exchange 

And also removed the following (and useless) features :

- Semi auto mode

- Signal maker

- Custom signal

No more confusion between the signal mode or the amount for each order etc ...

Everything is much easier to use .

Hope you'll like it  ! :) 

Great, thanks for the update! We can finally trade with eth bnb and usdt. I had been waiting for a long time. Good profits to all