Sign in to follow this  
BiLLY

[UPDATE] Design updated, new features ,manual interface, new MH features

Hi:)

The new update is now available for all bittrex bot, poloniex bot have to wait one more week :yes:

It's a major update, the biggest since the beginning :) 

I've added a lot of request, like : timer, more control on mh signal, enable all tool for each mode  (ex: use blacklist/whitelist & the advanced configuration in signal mode), manual interface, more stats, sell view on main page,fixed problem with the date,responsive design,... I'm not going to say any changes, I'll let you discover that, I'll just talk about important changes, if you want to see 99% of the new changes in details, click here .

Summary:

1-  Updated design

2 - New tool/settings

3-  New interface :  Simple & easy manual trading  with holding system & buy/sell with condition (price,date)

4-  Updated design & new tool/settings for Mining Hamster 

1-  Updated design

The design is now responsive (as much as possible :P ), i tried and it work well on my smartphone for all pages.

I removed the old dashboard to the right and added a simple block in the header to check all infos about your page, same as the old dashboard. This block is refreshed every min .

I've added a simple horizontal menu to have a simple access to all pages in each pages :) 

I've also changed the design for each page to be more easy and fast and added a automated refresh in the main page :) 

Updated design:

Main page:

crypto-php main page

Config:

crypto-php config page

Others pages (renew,cagnotte,error log,bittrex ,...)  are similars, except  the manual interface & the mh interface.

2 - New tool/settings

As you can see in the last screen , its now possible to use the whitelist in the default & signal mode.

Exemple of a config that you can do now : (easy config)

Use a whitelist in default mode, and trade only with the coins in the list, by best, low  or custom volume (general function of the default mode + wihtelist) using the "temp blacklist" to trade only if the price is smaler than your last trade and reset the status of a coin after x hours .

Another example with an advanced config using mining hamster :

Buy a signal only if he is not in your blacklist ,OR, if he is in your whitelist , if the difference is greater/smaller that what you want (compare the signal price with the bid/ask/last before buying), check if the current price for this coin is smaller than your last trade , place your order with the signal price if you want , and finally, use a timer to cancel an order not filed after x min.

Hope you got it :)

The timer will cancel your order if is not filed after x minute, if you have some "dust" after the cancellation, the bot will sell it at the current price , using bid. You can check all trades cancelled by your timer in your history :) 

Others tool added in tool page :

- Select your minimum/maximum amount for each order in FIAT or BTC

- Use your stop-loss when the bot is turned off

3-  New interface :  Simple & easy manual trading  with holding system & buy/sell with condition (price,date)

4-  Updated design & new tool/settings for the MH interface

Other:

- Added pages : Cagnotte,Renewal,Error

- You can now add your buy rate for your manual order (when you see "n/a")

- Buy/sell view on main page

- Updated the stats page : more info about each trades (buy/sell , volume) , search between two date, buy/sell view in search result

- Added header block to see a summary of all your pending action, holding, and dedicated amount

- Added full german translation :) 

I think I did not say everything, but I let you discover this new update , hope you'll like it !

Next step  from now :

- Poloniex update  ~1 week

- Binance integration  ~3/4 weeks

- Trailing stop ~ 1/2 months

- Full "calling system " ~ 2/3 months

Let's talk in the comment if you have a question ! 

Thanks @dukester & @hardstyles for the crypto-php logo & the german translation

Thanks to all to support my project :) :az:

• Like 2

Hey, love the new interface, having trouble with MH settings though, they won't save, any idea's?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tiimbo said:

Hey, love the new interface, having trouble with MH settings though, they won't save, any idea's?

:) 

If you talk about the mh interface, it's normal, when you refresh the page your autobuy and autosell are turned off to prevent no wanted buy. Don't need to refresh your page, all infos in the mh interface are in real time :) 

If you talk about the full mh integration (config page)  : When you use your mh interface, the "Automatic" checkbox is unchecked to prevent multiple buy for the same signal ( one with the mh interface and one with the automated integration)

On 3/24/2018 at 3:05 AM, BiLLY said:

:) 

If you talk about the mh interface, it's normal, when you refresh the page your autobuy and autosell are turned off to prevent no wanted buy. Don't need to refresh your page, all infos in the mh interface are in real time :) 

If you talk about the full mh integration (config page)  : When you use your mh interface, the "Automatic" checkbox is unchecked to prevent multiple buy for the same signal ( one with the mh interface and one with the automated integration)

Thanks, so if i tick autobuy and autosell i can close the page and it will continue to trade?

6 hours ago, tiimbo said:

Thanks, so if i tick autobuy and autosell i can close the page and it will continue to trade?

Nop, if you want to close the page you have to use the automated integration in your tool page :P 

The update is now available for poloniex :)