Sign in to follow this  
BiLLY

[UPDATE] Mining-hamster integration/interface updated !

Hi :) The mining hamster integration & interface have been updated (only  for bittrex, poloniex in one week)  :) 

As I said on my first post about the mining hamster partnership , this is a long term partnership, and I had a lot of ideas about the integration.

Now , 2 months later, if think i've done all what i want and i'm very proud of the result and the number of user using mining hamster.

Many user asked to buy a signal with the signal price and have more control  , it's now possible :) 

It's also possible to use the mh interface with your bot turned on (but not in mh mode :) )

Delay between the signal and the buy action : 1 to 4 seconds

Mh interface Updated :

mh_signal.png

Updated MH integration on the automated bot :

mh_signal.png

New tool added & fix

- IMPORTANT the order made with the MH interface will not count with your total open orders (you'll see (+1) in your header)
- Added function to place order with signal price (and so, possibe to use the new Timer function with)
- Added function "Ignore if % difference is greater/smaller than x%" use bid/ask/last to compare

- Added current price when the signal appear using your value (ask/bid/last) to compare in the automated integration
- Added new status : "ignored" , "blacklisted" (& "bought" in the automated integration to see if a signal is bought, or just "viewved")
- Added orange color to identify the orders made with the MH interface in your main page & header
- Updated design (responsive & more stable)
- Added the possibility to trade with a *inteligent/dynamique* dedicated amount ONLY for the MH interface (MH Bank)
- Added "buymode" option to buy only a specific mode
- Fixed blacklist
- Fixed wrong status after you bought a coin using the autobuy or the buy button:
Now, all order made with the mh interface are added to a new database with all info. An external script check every minutes the status of your order(buy/sell) and update the the status of your order and do all actions required (updating setting, deduct/add btc to your dedicated amout) + My "general checking script" check also the order made with the mh interface to be sure all is ok with the status.
- Now if you cancel a buy order not filed, and if you have 0 quantity for this order, the order is deleted from your tab.
If you have more than 0 quantity, the status will change to "Available" and your quantity will be updated , and so, you'll be able to sell the correct quantity for this order.
- Fixed wrong price  & double adding in your coin bought history

-Added refresh.png button to refresh the current loop in the licence page (click and wait 10 sec, then you'll see "done")

- Added funny images when licence is disabled :D 

- Fixed  licence checker at midnight .

+ If you use the automated integration, you can use all your general setting and advanced config (blacklist, whitelist , temp blacklist to check the status of your last trade , timer)

Voila :DIf you have a question, please ask :) 

I've updated all bittrex bot to work with the new MH "clean" API , if you use the automated integration, please click on the refresh icon on your licence checker page :) 

If you use the MH interface, nothing to do :D