BiLLY

[UPDATE] Added: Select how get the pairs, 3 click cancel/sell order, auto-stop, partnership & new bittrex rules

Hi everyone ! The new update is now available for all bots :) 

1 - New features added on this update

2- Next step on crypto-php & partnership

3- Info about the new bittrex rules and the bot 

1 - New features added on this update

1- Advanced configuration for default mode , select how the bot get the pairs

Now on the default mode , you can specify how the bot get the pairs:

volume.png

* Volume = BTC Volume.

With all this submode, the bot get all info about ALL pairs, but in order by best volume,low volume, middle volume, or your custom volume.

Default (Middle) is the "old" default mode  that get the pair in the middle of array

Best Volumes: The bot try to buy the coin with the best volume available for your bot

Low/Little Volumes: Same as best volume, but with the smallers volumes on your trading site.

Custom:

select.png

Easy to understand, on the screen , the bot trade only with pair with a volume greater than 500 btc .

All this automated system need a security to be sure the bot doesnt buy always the same pair, so i've made a "temp blacklist" and a automated function to reset this temp blacklist every (x) hour(s)/day(s) :

temp.png

You can see your temporary blacklist with all the pairs of your trading site and  a function to reset the status every hours(s)/day(s).

Reset the status to 0 allow the bot to trade the coin .

If you check "Buy same coin only if price is smaller than the last trade" the bot will only buy this coin in this condition.

So if you have bought some ETC recently at this price : 0.00254325, if the current price for ETC is greater than 0.00254325 btc, you will get this message :

No currency available with your volume (try with BTC-ETC: last(0.00254325) > last trade(0.00217201))

In this case the bot doesnt buy and ignore this coin another hour(s)/day(s) and check the next  best volume until  he find a coin in your condition (specified volume + current price smaller than your last trade).

But you can uncheck this to allow the bot to buy the same coin with no minimum value .

Also you can manually reset the status for each coin in your temp blacklist.

To show your temp blacklist, click on the text "(temp blacklist)" .

2- Manually cancel your current open order from your interface with 3 click only :

cancel.png

cancel.png

cancel.png

That all, on the screen 6.58434719 STEAM sold at 0.00012045.

In the next minute, the bot will buy another coin, no need to stop your bot to cancel a order :) 

3- Little  Autostop function, stop the bot when bitcoin price change to your condition :

autostop.png

I'll add more tools for this function, now it work with bitcoin price in your duration .

In the screen, the bot is automatically turned-off when btc price rich 3% in 1 hour.

I get info in real time from coinmarketcap, you can specify a duration for 1h and 24h.

That's all for the new features :) 

2- Next step on crypto-php & partnership

One more update will be avaible  before the end of this year middle/end december , i'm not sure about what to add on the next update , I think some minor change for user interface (maybe ajax refresh, notifcation, create signal for a specific pair and one more tool for the auto-stop function).

For sure SSL/subdomain will be avaible before this update ;) 

Also, i'm very happy to announce that a new external signaling service will be available for all bot

Full info:

3- Info about the new bittrex rules and the bot 

Bittrex have just update their trading rules so i've updated the bot to work with :

- The minimum amount for a order is now  0.001 BTC (100k satoshi).

- Bittrex say that open orders older that 28 days will be deleted, so the bot prevent this and delete order older than 27 days to make a new one .

I'm not sure making a new order to bypass the limit of 28 days is fair and in accordance with the rules,  so i'll ask bittrex about this and remove this function if it's not allowed .

This take effect now for each bot on bittrex! 

That's all for this update :aikido:

I'll update all threads in the HOWTO section and make a FAQ asap.

Hope you like this update, many users asked for a function to choose how the bot get the pair and dislike the default mode with this "middle of array strategy" , now you can choose :) 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

THANK YOU for this update.  The cancel and sell feature is a VERY useful addition.

• Like 1

Thanks for the update Billy! We appreciate your work in making the tools for improving the bot. I have some information in the signals that we can subscribe to that will help. Will send to you  to look at.

Michael 🤑🤑

• Like 1

The support for hamsterminer signals is exciting, since their signals are generally spot on.

Any idea of a rough ETA of the integration going live? I'll be on that like white on rice.

4 hours ago, Ed Benton said:

The support for hamsterminer signals is exciting, since their signals are generally spot on.

Any idea of a rough ETA of the integration going live? I'll be on that like white on rice.

Available for the end of december , i'll include mininghamster on the new bot update :) 

• Thanks 1

Cancel : Only cancel your order, but you keep your coin .

Cancen & sell : Cancel your order and sell your coin at current bid :)