BiLLY

[UPDATE] Added: Whitelist mode, instant buy/sell, max amount per order, & new design

Topic Français

Hi :) 

I've updated all bot on Poloniex and Bittrex.

New features:

- New mode: Default (Whitelist)

Now you can specifiy the coins you want to trade with, just switch to this mode and create your withelist.

The 1st time you use this mode, stop your bot before, because you need to create your whitelist first.

Same as the blacklist, very easy to add/remove coin:

whitelist.png

- Maximum amount to make a order:

Same as the minimum amount setting,  you can specify the maximum amount for each order:

max.png

Example in real condition :

If I want, I can invest more than 40€ per order, but i've set a maximum of 40€ per order in my setting:

maxa.png

- Instant manually BUY/SELL

If you want, you can now buy/sell from your interface (before be sure your bot is turned off or be sure you have a good timing ^_^)

instant.png

to buy : 1st input is the name of your coin, 2nd the number of btc you want invest and 3rd the rate you want to buy (ask/bid for example)

When you submit a order, you can see a custom reply about your action, the reply is the direct API result, so you can see in details the result ( error, orderid )

I've also added a security : The button is disable 5 secondes after you submit your order.

I've also fixed some little bug/problem:

- Added button to remove coin from blacklist

- Fixed bug on bittrex when the bot buy the same coin when you have 2/3 open order to do:

Now coins you have sell will be blacklisted for 15 hours (not is your personal blacklist).

- Fixed blacklist problem on Poloniex

- Fixed date problem in history/logs

- Added  max order setting in dashboard view on main page (ex: 18/20)

- Changed apisecret input to password input 

- Fixed problem when sometime the btc amount doesnt appear correctly in your trade history

- Fixed Loss control when sometime it doesnt work on Bittrex

-  Resized background 

And finaly updated a little general design :

New main page :

l.png

New tool page:

dd.png

Hope you like the new design and new features :) 

A question comes to my mind: If the bot runs in default mode & has open orders - what if i stop the bot and activate the whitelist mode - will it still sell the coins from previous open orders, even if they're not in the whitelist? 

thank good works.

there is a mistake with the auto sell, previously when you enter 0 it was deactivated, but not now,

all my negative coins have been sell, and each time the bot buy a coin, it sells it if it's negative.

so I am currently at -35% ,it's not a big deal because I haven't put much money, I am in test, but be careful.

a question, with the temporary backlist, what happened if I am in mode whitelist and I authorize only 3 crypto money, and  I have a possibility of 3 open order because I want only make quick buy/sell always on with the same coins.

I can't buy during 15 hours?

Sorry for my English, if you want more detail contact me in French

@coinjack1337 Yes if order is started before you switch to whitelist it will be finished normally :) 

@salas Sorry for this, but is not a mistake, if you set 0, it's normal all your order will be sell when it drop in a negative percentage :( 

It worked ago because this function was disable in my side to fix a bug,  but now, it's activated :( 

It's for this when I send a new bot, i put -99% in the loss control.

For the second question :

You're right, if you put only 3 coin in your whitelist and you have 3 open order to do, you need to wait 15 hours if the coins are the same.

If you use only 3 open order, I suggest you use 8 to 10 coin in your whitelist.

I can disable this on your bot if you want . 

In the next update i'll include a setting to change this :) 

( si tu as besoin d'aide n'hésite pas à me contacter en mp :D )

About the 15h rebuy protection after sell. It Works with stop loss protection too? I think yes because a sell is a sell. You can confirm?

7 hours ago, cortexqc said:

About the 15h rebuy protection after sell. It Works with stop loss protection too? I think yes because a sell is a sell. You can confirm?

Yes, if your coin is in the blacklist and fall to your loss control percentage, it will be sell :)