The long awaited 1 year update is now available for everyone
As you can see, it's a major update, the biggest since I started CRYPTO-PHP, one year ago.
What's new ?
Brand New interface : (template by @dukester )
The bot can follow a price that going up with this mode, using the dynamic value of your Level Down and Level Up the bot will create multiple ZONE
There are 2 modes available for the trailing stop:
- High since order & percentage
The bot will always take for reference the Highest Price since you placed the order, if the difference between the Highest Price and the current rate is more than your percentage, the bot will sell the order. The Highest Price is updated on each Highest Price Hit.
- High since date & percentage
Same as High since order & percentage, but the bot will use the price based on your duration to calculate the difference (ex: the price from 12 hours ago)
Real time view in main page:
Logs in log page :
Full tuto available on your interface, with all info about the zones & level. Tooltip also available on config page .
Like the old mode "MH interface" (standalone mode with dedicated config, buy/sell button,...) , now available for all signal providers and in your main page , easy switch on your config page, use the automated and semi-auto mode at the same time for different providers .
Multiple signal providers at the same time:
You can now run all signal providers at the same time, using trailing , autosell or the new semi auto mode .
Custom signal URL (Your signal):
I created a very easy API "like" system to use your own signal on CRYPTO-PHP.
You can send a signal to the bot with a simple GET command, or use the bot to check your custom URL .
You can customize your API keys (exchange, signal price, market ) , select the refresh rate in case of the bot check your URL.
Search for a coin in manual page (Tinybox):
I added a simple box to search for any coin in your manual page.
You can check the current price, the volume , the high/low ... But you can also check all info on coinmarketcap like marketcap or supply .
You can also bought a coin with only ONE click using this tiny box.
- Added two block to check some infos about your general and daily stats (volume, trade, profit,...)
- Added tiny chart to compare your daily profit to the past days.
- Added signal block to check the last signal and the status of your config (Auto,semi-auto,off)
- Added profit view on sell trade
Open order list:
- Added one click sell/cancel
- In case of you're not using the trailing mode, you can now edit your order (change the sell rate & amount)
- Added panic sell button with one confirmation, after clicking on the confirmation, all order will be sold .
- Removed API keys from config page and added to an dedicated page
- Removed interface configuration and added to an dedicated page
- Added tooltip for each block, put your mouse on the info button to show all infos about the feature
- Added cool notif on update ...
Select now which price you want to use, between last,ask & bid.
- Now when your order is cancelled and if you have enought quantity to trade, the bot will continue the action (add coin to trailing or place sell order using your autosell)
- Remove your coin from your blacklist/whitelist in your click.
- Added "Cancelled" status .
- You can now export your history as .csv
- Added dynamic tutorial for your first run
- Added timer & loss control logs in this page
I've also updated the main website and i'll soon update this forum .
What's next ?
Before the end of this month i'll add the following :
- Stop loss value for CQS.
- Another signal provider i'll give you more infos in a new thread soon .
My work on the bot is not finished, i've already a lot of idea, this is some of theses:
- Add a new exchange
- Enable trading on others markets (ETH,BNB,...)
- Add Trading view signal support
- Add new submodes to the trailing script
You can also make your suggestions
Hope you'll like it, I worked about 2 months on this update .
Big thanks to all beta testers , realy helped my during this complex update.
Thanks all for using CRYPTO-PHP