I'm very excited to announce that CRYPTO-PHP is now supporting ALTS markets
To all current user, please do a CTRL+F5 on your interface.
The following markets are now available for trading:
This will include some major change on CRYPTO-PHP , see the following:
(Please note that I used a little amount to test all features on my "dev bot"t, but of course it will work with a larger amount)
- Main & secondary balances
Main Balance :
Your Main Balance is in Bitcoin (BTC) , everything on your wallet is converted to BTC and added to your main balance.
The Main Balance is visible on all pages and on your homepage in the BALANCES (BTC & ALTS MARKETS) block
Secondary Balances :
Secondary balances are the balances on different markets, so you can see your profits / losses on different markets in addition to the main balance.
Secondary balances include the amount of base pair + all open orders linked to that pair.
Secondary balances are visible from your home page in the BALANCES (BTC & ALTS MARKETS) block.
Example of secondary balance:
- The first balance (BTC) include all the orders on the market BTC (ex: BTC-LTC, BTC-WAVES, ...) + all your BTC available on your wallet (unlike the main balance which is also in BTC, this secondary balance does not include others markets)
- The second balance (ETH) include all the orders on the ETH market (ex: ETH-LTC, ETH-WAVES, ...) + all your ETH available on your wallet
Insert a reference amount for each markets to see your profit/loss on your balances.
It's also possible to update theses amounts by clicking on the update icon in the BALANCES (BTC & ALTS MARKETS) block on your home page .
- Easy ALTS trading using Mining Hamster and Crypto Quality Signals :
- Amount for each markets on your configuration page (removed minimum and maximum) :
- Easy FIAT and BASE MARKET value on tables (trade history, open orders, trailing , ...) :
- Save BNB function for BINANCE:
- Manual: Select your market to place your order:
- Manual: Easy Exchange between base pairs :
- Manual: New trailing box :
Brand new step by step tutorial with introduction and updated tooltips:
I updated the interface to be easier than ever, for this, I removed the following page:
And also removed the following (and useless) features :
- Semi auto mode
- Signal maker
- Custom signal
No more confusion between the signal mode or the amount for each order etc ...
Everything is much easier to use .
Hope you'll like it !